Tired of carving woods by using hand tools?
This powerful 6 Teeth Wood Carving Disc is designed to mount on a standard electric angle grinder and provide rapid material removal to save your time and effort, meet your various needs.
Comfortable, effortless operation, the 6 Teeth Wood Carving Disc allowing you to easily and quickly remove a variety of materials.
1) Adopt hard tungsten steel forging, sharp cutting blade, efficient cutting efficiency, durable, wear-resistant, easy to install and use.
2) Six-tooth gives a smooth and controllable grinding and polishing action to maximize the grinding performance.
3) Can be used for woodworking, wood carving, root carving, polishing tea trays and coffee tables, etc.
4) Compatible with 22mm aperture angle grinder.
5) Easy to use and operate, allowing the removal of small or large amounts of material.
Material: Tungsten Steel Alloy
Inner Diameter: 16mm
Outer Diameter: 90mm
Arc teeth: Tea tray digging
Flat teeth: Grinding plane
Note: Wear protective gears while operating an angle grinder with the disc
1 x 6 Teeth Wood Carving Disc
We ship Worldwide, including P.O. boxes and APO/EPO/DPO addresses.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Each product requires some time for the construction and handling before we can ship. Most orders ship within 1 or 3 days. However, in peak seasons, shipment can take up to 7 business days.
When you order multiple products, the orders can come from different designers. In this case, it could happen that you will receive your products in different packages and at different times.
Below are the approximate shipping times for your reference.
|United States||1-4 Weeks|
|United Kingdom||1-4 Weeks|
Standard shipping is FREE on orders over $175. On orders under $175, we charge a $4.99 - 24.99 shipping fee.
We have received and fulfilled orders from over 50 countries across all the different continents. Outside the United States, customs can hold up a package for a number of days, because we work with E-packet, FedEx and DHL this rarely happens and if it does it will be handled efficiently.